Hello my lovelies! I am so grateful and excited to be awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by another incredible blogger! Thank you so much to everyone that has supported me and my blogging journey, and thank you so much Pamela (@TheSparkleMomma) and Haziqa Ishtiaq (@haziqa_ishtiaq) for nominating me! The love, support and empowerment blogger to blogger is so amazing and being welcomed into this community has made me so unbelievably happy and grateful.
Check out Pamela and her amazing blog with the links below:
Check out Hasiqa and her awesome blog with the links below:
If you’ve been nominated, then that means you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! So a massive congratulations to you my lovely!
Thank the Blogger/Bloggers have nominated/given you the award and include the link to their blog in your post. You can include as many links to their social media profiles as you want. Lets spread the love and support even more in this community!
Let the person who nominated you know 7 Things About Yourself.
Select 15 Blogs/Bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and put them in your post.
Nominate the 15 Blogs/Bloggers of your choice on Twitter with their Twitter handles and include the Twitter handle for the Blogger or Bloggers who nominated you!
7 Things About Me:
- I was born up north, I’ve moved around 10 times in my lifetime and currently reside in Cambridgeshire. I’ve lived here for a few years now and like it here; I’ve got family up and down the country but here will always feeling like home.
- I never went to university; and it’s something I sometimes wish I did, but at the end of the day, I’m very happy where I am now!
- I love art, drawing, painting, sculpting, photography and basically anything creative! I’ve loved art lessons since I was 5 years old; and it’s something I do regularly to relax and unwind.
- I never thought I would start blogging. It was something I’d wanted to do for a very long time but didn’t have the confidence or website know how to do anything about it. But being such a creative person I’m glad I pushed myself to pursue it because I absolutely love it.
- I want to write a book. I’m not sure what exactly about, just that it will be a sci-fi fantasy action thriller novel of some form. It’s something I’ve thought about quite a lot over the last few months and I think I’m going to make a start on something soon.
- Christmas is by far my favourite time of year. It’s the lights, the music, the food (oh the food is so so good), spending time with your loved ones, the ugly and funny jumpers, watching loved ones open gifts that will make them smile and being able to wear so many comfy layers of clothes that it’s like I’m still in my bed!
- I could survive off roast dinners and Chinese food for the rest of my life. I can happily cook a roast chicken dinner everyday and I would not get sick of it. It’s like I have a whole other stomach for that stuff haha!
Now you know some things about me, it’s time for me to pass on some more love to some amazing bloggers that deserve some recognition and a nomination!
My list of amazing bloggers could go on forever! Check these great people out and give them some love!
Have a great weekend lovelies!!! Love,