Yesterday was my Blog’s first birthday/my Blogiversary!! I can’t quite believe that I’ve been blogging for a year already.. it’s gone so so fast! So in order to mark this occasion, I thought it’d be quite nice if we went for a trip down memory lane of the past year!
It’s safe to say that I’ve changed a lot in the last 12 months..
From February 2018 – 2019:
It’s amazing how much I’ve changed over the last year. And I think a lot of that is down to blogging, and how much blogging has helped me find myself and who I want to become. I’m now so much more confident than before and I’ve learnt to be apologetically myself within all of my perfect imperfections.
Since the start of my blog, I’ve managed to write 56 posts and I’ve enjoyed writing every single one. I can’t wait to write hundreds more and I’m so grateful to all of my subscribers for your support.
Instead of deciding which post/posts are my favourite for the year, I’ve decided to pick a favourite one for each month!
So, what’ve been my favourite posts over the last year?
- And So The Journey Begins… – After all, that’s where it all began!
- Going Minimalist – That transformation and clear out was so much fun, and I now clear out my stuff every three months and donate what I don’t need anymore!
- A Letter To My 10 Year Old Self – This one was hard but good to write, and I think this is a great way for anyone to reflect on their past.
- How I Lost 42lbs – Because this one is something I get asked a lot, so it was nice to explain how I lost my weight healthily.
- I Tried BoomBod For A Week – I loved this post, because I love testing out products so people know whether or not something does what it claims to do!
- Wedding Guest Outfits – I had a lot of fun picking out those outfits, and looking back on them makes picking out outfits for weddings so much easier.
- My Acne Journey – This one took a few months collecting photos, but it’s so nice to be able to see what a transformation my skin has been through.
- Giveaway Time! – I loved being able to send two of my lovely subscribers little gift boxes!
- Rainbow Cake Recipe – This post took a good few weeks to put together, purely for the fact that there were so many photos and instructions to write up and edit!
- Why I Started Blogging – Because it was nice to share with you all what made me begin blogging and what continues to motivate me.
- Why I’m Refusing To Make New Years Resolutions About My Body – This one was a super important one for me as new years resolutions are something I always made about my body.
- Body Positive Instagrams You Need To Follow – This one was a lot of fun to write, as I’m so glad I got to share all of those amazing positive accounts with you!
And then for February it has to be this post of course!!
For the next years coming I can’t wait to write more about fashion, going out, mental health, my life and everything lifestyle related.
I’m also thinking about the possibility of starting vlogging along with writing; what do you think about vlogging with blogging? Is that something you’d like to see from me? Let me know in the comments! (granted I may do it anyway, but it’d be nice to know if that’s something you’d like to see from me!).
I hope you liked today’s walk down memory lane with me my lovelies! This last year has been amazing, and that’s all thanks to you, my incredible subscribers and followers! Have a great weekend lovelies!!