Happy Saturday lovelies! This week I’m going to be showing you what I have in my makeup bag! These are the products that I use on a daily basis to give myself a little boost and then what I use when I’m off out or having photos taken.
Most of my makeup is pretty cheap, and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug and then I have a few products that are a little pricier but not too expensive.
So, let’s get into it!
Here’s everything in my makeup bag:
1 . Primer – Collection Primed & Ready Primer Powered by Witch Clear, This primer is illuminating, suuuper sticky so you know your base will last and its formula also helps promote clear skin. And it’s only £4.99!!
2 . Foundation – Morphe Fluidity Full-Coverage Foundation, This foundation is amazing and actually matches my skin tone! This one is £16.99.
3 . Concealer – Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I use one or the other of these, I’ve only just started using the Fit Me Concealer but so far it’s been great! The Collection Concealer is £4.19 and the Maybelline Concealer is £5.99.
4 . Powder – Revolution Bake & Finish Loose Powder and MUA Ultra-Fine Loose Setting Powder, I couldn’t find the link to Revolution’s powder but I believe it sells for £5 and the MUA powder is £4.
5 . Eyebrow Gel – Rimmel Brow This Way Gel With Argan Oil, I use this nearly everyday and it’s only £2.99 right now!
6 . Eyebrow Pencil – Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Brow Pencil, I’ve had this pencil for way too long really but it works so well with my brows! And it’s only £2.19 at the moment!
9 . Mascara – Collection Supersize Mascara Ultra Black and a Barry M mascara with is £4.99. The Collection mascara is £2.99.
10 . Contour – Bourjois Little Round Pot Nude Single Eyeshadow Utaupique, being so pale, I can’t use normal contour shades as they are all wrong for my pale skin, and I stumbled across this eye shadow and now that’s what I use! It’s also only £5.49 and lasts forever!
11 . Blush – MAC powder blush and Collection’s Soft Glow Blusher (can’t find the link, sorry! But it was only like £2.99 from memory!).
12 . Highlighter – A NewLook highlighter (instore only) and MUA Shimmer Highlight Powder Pearlescent Sheen, the MUA highlighter is only £3 and comes in so many shades!
13 . Strobe Stick – Barry M Illuminating Strobe Cream Highlighter, and is £4.49.
14 . Liquid Lipstick – Maybelline Super Stay Liquid Lipstick, I can’t find the link online for these but these are a great long lasting liquid lip! I think they’re around £8?
15 . Lipstick – The True Lips lipstick is one I found in Boots (can also be found in The Range) just before Christmas and has been a staple ever since then for me, and the other lipstick is one my mum got from Amazon for Christmas!
16 . Setting Spray – My favourite budget setting spray, NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray Dewy I love this spray so much and it’s so cheap at £7!!
Here’s what I wear on days where I don’t want to wear much makeup but still want that little boost:
- Concealer – just a little under the eyes if I need it, and set it with a little powder.
- Eyebrow gel – I use a clear gel just to shape and keep my brows in shape!
- Mascara – I curl my eyelashes and then put on a dark brown mascara.
- Strobe stick cream – I use a little bit of this on the top of my cheekbones (well.. more like where the top of my cheekbones are supposed to be, I have no cheekbones).
- Colour changing lipstick/balm – I use this every. single. day. It’s a great moisturiser and brightens up my face perfectly.
- Setting spray – I just use a tiny bit of this to set what’s on my face and I’m done!
Here’s my full face look:
What I wear on full face days (basically everything in my bag haha):
- Primer – This goes all over my face and let it sink in for about 20 seconds.
- Foundation – I use my Morphe Fluidity Foundation and I put that all over my face using a beauty blender.
- Concealer – I put two small stokes under each eye and blend it in with a sponge that is in the shape of a lipstick of all things! But it’s shape is perfect for getting the concealer right under my eyes.
- Setting Powder – I bake my under eyes using my lipstick shaped sponge so I look bright and like I’ve actually got some sleep. I then finish setting my foundation with a powder pouf.
- Eyebrow pencil – I outline my brows and then use a brush to blend the colour into my natural brows to give them a little umph.
- Eyebrow gel – I use this after filling my brows in to make sure they hold their shape all day.
- Eye shadow – I use a simple neutral shade in my crease and then depending on the day I add either brighter colours, and I love a subtle spotlight eye.
- Eyeliner – I love felt-tip liners and I tend to do a simple thin line, and on days where my liner is going well I’ll add a wing. I also use a white pencil liner for my bottom waterline as it completely brightens my eyes up.
- Mascara – I curl my lashes and then put mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
- Contour – I use a fan brush and swipe this where my cheek bones are supposed to be and under my jaw line.
- Blush – I literally just swipe this over my cheeks and then a little over my nose as I love that super dewy, naturally flushed and glowy look.
- Highlighter – I put this on the tip of my nose, along the bridge of my nose, ontop of my cheekbones, my temples, my cupids bow and a little on my forehead and chin where the light hits.
- Liquid Lip or Lipstick – Depending on what I’m doing on the day I’ll put on a liquid lip or my colour changing balm/lipstick.
- Setting Spray – I soak my face with this and then use a card or fan to dry everything in, and my face then lasts all day and my skin returns to skin again!
So that’s what I have in my regular makeup rotation and bag! I have a few more products here and there, especially lipsticks, I have loads and loads of lipsticks; but they don’t get worn too often because I tend to smudge them everywhere haha.
What do you have in your makeup bag? Did you find any products here that you’re going to try? Let me know in the comments!!
Have a great weekend lovelies,